Indy America 500 Festival HM bibs (Read 386 times)

There are several bibs still available! Some of our group have dropped out from injuries etc. April 14 (THIS Saturday) is the last day for transfers. Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you in contact with our Pace for the Race director.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

I know people looking for bibs. Drop me a line at:

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Whatever you posted didn't load here at work. I am getting ready to leave for home now and will check the system there. maybe 2 hours

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire