Samsung Gear Fit2? (Read 52 times)

Slice

Has anyone tried out the Samsung Gear Fit 2 watch? I'm debating getting one because I like its extra features but am reluctant to change. I've only ever used Garmin products.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Daniel

It's ok, I got one free before my note 7 had to be recalled. I don't recommend it though. Currently I need to call and get it replaced because it no longer wants to charge. It froze up on me twice during runs. Overall I'm not happy with it, but I didn't pay for it either (other than having to return my phone twice). Stick with what you like already!

Slice

Thanks!

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Daniel

Thanks!

Well... I thought I hated this thing but I got it exchanged for a new one via the warranty and I've really started liking it. I say that now because I've never used anything else. The new version that is coming out might be better than the current model, but overall of you find something that you like go with it. I'm willing to bet that this model will drop in price pretty soon though and you might be able to pick up a deal. So, buy on sale, but not for full price