Hmm, now how do I log bowling in my log... (Read 677 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

And if you only score a 53 does it even count?

Bring it on.

JakeKnight

And if you only score a 53 does it even count?
      I tried really hard to come up with something funny here. But a 53? That's just sad. I'm pretty sure that if you rolled balls down the alley in completely random directions, you ought to do better than that. Were you really, really drunk maybe? Cuz that'd be funny. Work with me here. You should take up golf. In that sport, the more swings you take the more calories you burn. It'd be much easier to log.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Jill_B

I fly.

Hey, a 53 is a perfectly respectable score!

Bring it on.

JakeKnight

Hey, a 53 is a perfectly respectable score!
          And again, this is why you should take up golf. Cuz people would be impressed by a 53.

I'd put it under cardio, and strength.It's one of those cross training things that count for two! Like Latin in college. Now...where should I file 'sitting at the pool while the kids swim AT the gym'? On one hand, I'm at the gym, so I should get points for that....proximity to sweaty people and all...
            Jill_B

I fly.

Now...where should I file 'sitting at the pool while the kids swim AT the gym'? On one hand, I'm at the gym, so I should get points for that....proximity to sweaty people and all...
              If you figure this one out let me know... I've got hours and hours of sitting by the pool to log in.

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JB. A word of advice. Never. Ever. Ever. Respond to Sam.
                  Absolutely not helpful advice at all Dr.Trent. I would have expected more from you. Of course, how many hours will you log lounging around the pool in your speedo fella?
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Absolutely not helpful advice at all Dr.Trent. I would have expected more from you. Of course, how many hours will you log lounging around the pool in your speedo fella?
                    Clearly not enough. Shoot. I responded. Dang.
                    JakeKnight

Clearly not enough. Shoot. I responded. Dang.
                      Way to go. Dumbass.

Speaking of dumbass..hi! Where have you been, dumbass? I think I'm ready for you now. In the purely platonic sense, of course.
                        Jill_B

I fly.

JB. A word of advice. Never. Ever. Ever. Respond to Sam.
                          Do as you say, not as you do?

Bring it on.

Jill, did you move? Are you guys happily entrenched in the East Coast? How's your little adorable guy? Will I see him at Monkey this year? I'm bringing my Spawn of Sam to CMM.
                            Jill_B

I fly.

Jill, did you move? Are you guys happily entrenched in the East Coast? How's your little adorable guy? Will I see him at Monkey this year? I'm bringing my Spawn of Sam to CMM.
                              We haven't moved yet (July). The house we were going to buy is a disaster, so we are looking for a place (again). The little monkey is great. He'll probably be out cheering me on again. I look forward to meeting your kin! Are you running Country Music? I'm doing the half.

Bring it on.

I'm glad you found out the house is a disaster BEFORE getting locked into it...you didn't get locked into it did you? I'm sucking up the full at CMM. Doing a hell month of three halfs and a ten mile race to knock myself together for it. I can't wait to show my family PWP, I'm even thinking of producing a film in Nashville this year, I was so smitten by it at the Monkey. Thinking of PWP as a backdrop, may meet with potential financiers while we're in town. I just love Nashville and TN has a film initiative to bring in some outside filming, so it would be so fun if that worked out! Loved loved loved Nashville, I'm skipping Boston just for Nashville. And Trent of course..... Clowning around