yikes! (Read 1424 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Is it really her? It just doesn't even look like the same person. At all.

Am I doing this right?

That's like a before/after in bizarro world.

No excuses....

DespiteMyself

Makes her look older ... maybe a 17 year-old wants that ... but I bet most women get plastic surgery to look younger Confused

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot run," then by all means RUN, and the voice will be silenced.

Jiggle Monster

note to all women: fake pouty lips make you look stupid and as you age youll look more and more like an english bulldog.

ETA: except you wont be adorable.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Makes her look older ... maybe a 17 year-old wants that ... but I bet most women get plastic surgery to look younger Confused

She probably just wants to look like her older sister, who now looks like a 40-something from living hard.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

I guess Heroin Chic is alive and well.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Slice

She probably just wants to look like her older sister, who now looks like a 40-something from living hard.

Both of these girls look like they've been "rode hard and put up wet" as my grandmother would say. It's not a good look.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

poor thing looks a little corpse-ish.  Everyone has bad photos of them though.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

One was a color camera, and one was a black & white camera, right?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

A Saucy Wench

I am so excited to read that Brooke Shields' eyebrows are trendy again.   I love the brief moments in time when I am fashionable instead of lazy. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Cool Jump Suit

Yikes is right!  Is the cadaver look in too?

So bittersweet,
                          This tragedy
                          Won't ask for absolution;
                          This melody,
                          Inside of me,
                          Still searches for solution.
                          A twist of faith,
                          A change of heart
                          Cures my infatuation.
                          A broken heart, 
                          Provides the spark
                          For my determination.

RunsForCake

But it is a normal teenaged growth spurt.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20527040,00.html

Sure it is.

Dave

I saw the question and was going to guess Methamphetamine.

Reminds me of these images.  

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com