Ha ha! Best. Race. Photo. Ever! (Read 1457 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Blush Thanks! Is it bad that I already have my eye on a camouflage one for a trail relay that isn't until JUNE?! I may not be fast, but I'll be stealthy running through the woods! Evil grin
    Uh, maybe that's not such a good idea. There may be hunters. Drunk hunters. With rifles. My choice would be safety orange.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Uh, maybe that's not such a good idea. There may be hunters. Drunk hunters. With rifles. My choice would be safety orange.
      I already have a blaze orange one (with pink trim...and I actually have worn that one on runs near wooded areas during Fall hunting when it's warm enough)! Wink Shouldn't be any hunters in the woods in June in MI...unless they are really confused. Besides, our team is bound to be so far at the back that any wayward hunters would have already picked-off all the fast ones in front of us. Muwahahahaha...see, it pays to be slow! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I was just looking at my own race photos and they are probably the worst race photos ever. In almost every one I am either looking down at my feet or have eyes closed. In the picture where I cross the finish line, I look like I am about to step on my right foot with my left foot!
        I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock

uncontrollable

Blush Thanks! Is it bad that I already have my eye on a camouflage one for a trail relay that isn't until JUNE?! I may not be fast, but I'll be stealthy running through the woods! Evil grin
          OMG - I LOVE that skirt. You have to get it - you can dodge any bullets - don't worry. Fashion first!

peace

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG - I LOVE that skirt. You have to get it - you can dodge any bullets - don't worry. Fashion first!
            Ha! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay