Cycling fans. (Read 726 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

High altitude+drinking for days+being in the sun for days+camping by the side of the road+generally being crazy=the following people, the beloved tifosi: (gotta click though, Cyclingnews blocks hotlinking) Li'l Devil Antlerman Can't find a pic of the guy in the chicken suit, nor of the Borat lookalike (in the swimsuit horror thing). did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Does this work better?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW...the g-string guy has some impressive...uh...quads. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Mishka-old log

Bonus points for anyone that can name the 3 cyclists in the picture.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There are cyclists in the picture...?

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Bonus points for anyone that can name the 3 cyclists in the picture.
              Well, I see Rasmussen and Contador in the background - can't recall the Astana guy's name, though. did

Mishka-old log

I'm not sure actually. I think it's Antonio Colom. A lesser known guy on the Astana team...pretty far down on GC, so they let him get away. Did you see the stage yesterday? My legs burned just watching the accelerations those guys can make. Unbelievable.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah. My legs were burning yesterday too. So what is devil man doing to biker man? Those eyes are sure opened wide in, er, surprise!

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

I'm not sure actually. I think it's Antonio Colom. A lesser known guy on the Astana team...pretty far down on GC, so they let him get away. Did you see the stage yesterday? My legs burned just watching the accelerations those guys can make. Unbelievable.
                    Colom rings a bell. Ultimately dropped back to pace Kloden up the last km or so. Yeah, the climbers were really shadowboxing yesterday - amazing to watch them, I can't imagine accelerating like that after climbing for an hour plus. I felt bad for Vinokourov, but he's hammering today. Looks like he's going for stage wins now that he's out of contention for the GC. did

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Yeah. My legs were burning yesterday too. So what is devil man doing to biker man? Those eyes are sure opened wide in, er, surprise!
                      He's - cheering, I guess. Biker man is in focus mode, trying to ignore the nuclear meltdown in his quads. He probably doesn't even know the devil dude is there. did

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

VINO! Man, that guy rules. If he'd had a better team, he could have beaten Lance a couple years ago, but the T-mobile squad had crapacious tactics. I've never seen someone so relentlessly aggressive. did

There are cyclists in the picture...?
                          Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

Mishka-old log

Hey did, This sucks. I guess we can't really be surprised anymore.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why do any pro athletes think they have any shot of sneaking this stuff by? k

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Man, does it ever. Vino was so cool to watch, so aggressive and impatient with the shadowboxing that goes on. I wonder if transfusions after his crash(es) (he's riding with like 60 stitches) might explain the result, but then why have your entire team (which is leading the team competition) withdraw? Sucktacular. did