HandyRunner not syncing to RA (Read 512 times)

nhw

Has anyone who uses HandyRunner had issues uploading a run to RA?  It worked find yesterday but I can't get it to sync my RA data to HandyRunner or upload a run from HandyRunner to RA.  

Christina S

I couldn't sync my run today either.  Thankfully you can import the .gpx file manually via mac/pc to keep your training log updated.

giddy-yup

HandyRunner has not synced or been able to upload any workout for me, since 9 am this morning.

Christina, would you mind explaining how to manually upload the .gpx file using a pc. I played around with both the app and RA and could't figure it out. Thanks.

I am also not able to upload runs to RA from HandyRunner. I was able to manually upload the gpx.  

This is how I manually uploaded:

I plugged the phone into the computer and enabled USB Storage on the phone.

The SD card should appear as a new drive on your computer -- the gpx files should be in the folder "HandyRunner".

In RA, there is an option to Upload GPX Data -> Upload Data from File, use the data source GPX.

rickjgoodman

Same problem here. Went to web site to manually enter my data. Hope it will get corrected soon. My error displays : failed to upload courses.
            eric :)

I broke something in the latest release.  Didn't think anything I did affected it but apparently it did.  I'm looking into it now.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

eric Smile

giddy-yup

This is how I manually uploaded:

I plugged the phone into the computer and enabled USB Storage on the phone.

The SD card should appear as a new drive on your computer -- the gpx files should be in the folder "HandyRunner".

In RA, there is an option to Upload GPX Data -> Upload Data from File, use the data source GPX.

Thanks!

eric :)

I rolled back the changes for now until I figure out what happened.  i apologize again for the inconvenience.

I rolled back the changes for now until I figure out what happened.  i apologize again for the inconvenience.

Thanks.  I can confirm HandyRunner is syncing again.

nhw

Thanks, Eric!