Fun Funky Friday (Read 612 times)

Beating oldguy48 to Friday So who is running today? modal (who going to bed to sob over the mavs loss)

Vim

Scout7

Not sure how far yet......You'll find out at lunch.
        I ran 3 easy miles at 6 a.m., today is going to be too busy to get any more miles in.

Michelle

looks like an easy 5 today before heading out to register and pick up race packet Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Beating oldguy48 to Friday So who is running today? modal (who going to bed to sob over the mavs loss)
            I'm going to chill today. But if you show up at the White Rock and Roll tomorrow, I'll buy you a beer to cry in.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Member Since 2008

Three to five EASY mles today, 5K tomorrow.
                Not me. Rather than rise at the ungodly hour of 0430, I decided I needed sleep. I'll put in an easy 4 miles on Sat., then have a 10k race on Sun in Toronto.
                  hahahahahahahahah good job, I'm resting today. I have a long one tomorrow. I be on vacation next week so keep posting modal. Smile
                  Join me on a run.
                    I'm going to chill today. But if you show up at the White Rock and Roll tomorrow, I'll buy you a beer to cry in.
                    Man, $30! I do not think they allow public drinking there at the park. My left knee is sort of aching today, but we will see how it's doing tomorrow. If I do come, I will be in NB gray shorts and a NB white shirt with a small Run to Joe’s logo.

Vim

Man, $30! I do not think they allow public drinking there at the park. My left knee is sort of aching today, but we will see how it's doing tomorrow. If I do come, I will be in NB gray shorts and a NB white shirt with a small Run to Joe’s logo.
                      Ouch, forgot about the late registration cost. It was only $20 for me. Sorry bout the knee - hopefully it gets better soon. You're probably right about the no alcohol at the park thing, but Powerade bottles catch tears too. Clowning around Anyway, not sure what is clean - but my bib number is 559 and I will have on an orange running hat.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

7miles easy...well, I ran the soft sand alongside the boardwalk. sorta easy but definitely slowed me down.

Jennifer mm#1231