LOST (Read 547 times)

In case you are unaware, LOST is back tonight. An hour recap of the first three seasons to get anyone that has been depriving themselves unnecessarily from one of the great television dramas of our time (/thunderclap) followed by episode one of the fourth season. Trust me, it's good. Watch. That is all.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

MissWhitney

i think me and my boyfriend have been counting down the days for the last month.. Big grin i'm very excited

Think Whirled Peas

In case you are unaware, LOST is back tonight. An hour recap of the first three seasons to get anyone that has been depriving themselves unnecessarily from one of the great television dramas of our time (/thunderclap) followed by episode one of the fourth season. Trust me, it's good. Watch. That is all.
        What he said.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

obiebyke

I know! And this season, I have DVR, so I can go back and watch the season the whole way through at the end. PLUS I'm getting a massage before it starts tonight. Life is good. If only they would bring back Michelle Rodriguez somehow. Blush

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Ojo

Totally excited that it is finally back on! Did you watch the replay of the season finale last night . . . what did you think of the pop up information? Some of it was pretty funny.

Sara

MM #2929

Don't tell me what happens. I'm DVR'ing it and watching it this weekend...not during the superbowl.

Runners run

I did find Wednesday night's "commentary" quite amusing. Informative, too. I enjoy the show, but am not obsessesive about it.

Big Chicken!

We are a few weeks behind here so DO NOT ruin it for me! In the meantime, I am watching my Season 3 set. I missed a few episodes when we moved. Our TV didn't get here till it was too late. I think missed 3 episodes. Anyway, I think we start Feb 10. It shows on Sundays. And it better be after the kids go to bed. No DVRs out here.
                  Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

Gotta TRI

I don't know. DW and I watched faithfully season 1. Totally missed season two. I'm more into Heroes, and have vowed this year not to get so hooked on tv and to focus on training.
                    2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

Think Whirled Peas

I don't know. DW and I watched faithfully season 1. Totally missed season two. I'm more into Heroes, and have vowed this year not to get so hooked on tv and to focus on training.
                      DVR, my friend. D. V. R. 'tis a gift from the gods. Truly a great invention that allows you to train 'til your heart content and STILL not miss those shows that have their hooks in ya. And LOST has me hooked in the worst way...sheesh, i love this show.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

I was hooked on the first two season of Lost, last season seemed like a bunch of crap and I am hoping that this season will bring it all together.
                        2009 Goals...:
                        -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon
                          I LOVE LOST Big grin...my whole family watches it and we call each other to discuss new theories and everyting....its such an addiction...i'm so glad its back (i own season 1-3) watching it last night made me realize how much i hate commercials...and hate having to wait a whole week to see what happens!!! Confused
                            I LOVE LOST Big grin...my whole family watches it and we call each other to discuss new theories and everyting....its such an addiction...i'm so glad its back (i own season 1-3) watching it last night made me realize how much i hate commercials...and hate having to wait a whole week to see what happens!!! Confused
                            With a DVR, I like to pause the show for 20 minutes and play Guitar Hero. That way I can skip the commercials while making the most out of my time. Haven't figure out a way around the whole week thing though. Black eye
                              Random thoughts as I watched episode one. If you haven't seen the episode then stop now. Oh and these are just my random mumblings, no spoilers as spoilers are no fun so if your brother-in-law works on the set, or you have information on some random actor then please keep that to yourself. Theories are fun, spoilers not so much. - Who are the Oceanic Six? Obviously we know four of them; Jack, Kate, Hurley, and the person in the coffin. I have no clue on the three unknown people and although Desmond's vision has Claire getting on the helicopter my hunch is that she's not one of them which means getting on the helicopter is bad news. - What's with Jacob and his cabin? I have no clue here. The person sitting in the rocking chair was Jack's father but I don't think that means Jack's father is Jacob. The whole scene was full of WTF. - How could the random mental patient see Charlie if Charlie's dead? Very puzzling. It's possible Hurley imagined both of them but that seems too easy. I also think it's impossible that Charlie is alive. It's probably not a big deal and will never be fully explained but that was a cool scene. - I'm pretty sure that the smoke monster thingy was the Oceanic lawyer that visited Hurley. If you have any doubt watch him leave the room, you can see wisps of smoke surrounding his exit. What this means though is lost on me. - Freighter people = bad. No idea why Naomi did what she did in lying to protect the LOSTies though. I'm sure we'll meet her sister in a future episode. - Jack tried shooting Locke in the face? That seemed harsh and bordered on not believable. Jack is clearly crazy and Locke, as usual, is playing his cards close to the vest. - Juliet > Kate. End of discussion. A solid episode.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs