photobombing (Read 760 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Some of those make me wish we'd taken more photos of our pets, as kids.  We had a bonkers Springer Spaniel who likely would have been a prime photobomber.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

I had to look up what 'photobomb' means.

#artbydmcbride

Are you telling us kids to get off your lawn?  Sad

Runners run

xor

In this case, no.  More, I'm saying "just when I think I got stuff, I find that I am still a dumbass".

Get off my lawn:  "Twitter sucks". And it does.

In this case, no.  More, I'm saying "just when I think I got stuff, I find that I am still a dumbass".

lack of knowledge of stupid stuff doesn't make you a dumbass... at least that's what I tell myself...

until photobombing is in webster, we don't need to know :-)

xor

I had to look up what 'photobomb' means.

I was confident this was a super old thread when I saw this - like, '07 old.  I didn't know there was stuff you didn't know.

xor

Life moves pretty fast.

(oh.  And for the record, I probably did know more in 2007.  My brain is casting off stuff like it is trying not to sink.  Meanwhile, new stuff happens and my brain can't soak it in.  Get off my lawn.)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Saturday I ran Grammas Marathon. Afterwords, a bunch of us met up for food and drink at Fitgers Brewhouse, then on to Portland Malt SHoppe for some tasty ice cream. Between the Brewhouse and the Malt Shoppe, a few of us stopped to get pictures. Right in between takes, some random teenager jumped in front of us and got caught in the shot. We done got photobombed.

Turns out the photobomber was one of our friends, not a random teenager. In our post-marathon, post-beer stupor, every one of us mistook her.

#truestory

What's "twitter"?

Saturday I ran Grammas Marathon. Afterwords, a bunch of us met up for food and drink at Fitgers Brewhouse, then on to Portland Malt SHoppe for some tasty ice cream. Between the Brewhouse and the Malt Shoppe, a few of us stopped to get pictures. Right in between takes, some random teenager jumped in front of us and got caught in the shot. We done got photobombed.

In true photobombing, the bomber doesn't block the shot -- he adds to its content from elsewhere in-frame.  No word on whether he must observe the rule of thirds, though.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

In true photobombing, the bomber doesn't block the shot -- he adds to its content from elsewhere in-frame.  No word on whether he must observe the rule of thirds, though.

I think this qualifies AND meets the rule of thirds.

But you be the judge:

For added points, identify the RAers...

PaulyGram

Fast is better than long

For added points, identify the RAers...

Buncha stoopid marathoners, who cares, worse yet 2/3 didn't even marathon this weekend, F'n slackards. I now understand why they didn't get the MFEB. Who gets awards for running half a race?

2017 Goals: Give up goals; they're stoopid

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm the rest of the night;
                            Set a man afire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

What in the Jehu?

#artbydmcbride

Trent, Schneidr, Candice,...and some random teenager I don't recognize.

Runners run