RA Update (Mar 27) (Read 1621 times)

eric :)

Feliz Friday everyone! This batch of changes include: - The maps now take up the entire size of the browser so you can make it as big as you like. - Replaced the weather sticker from Weather.com to something that doesn't break the summary page. It can display weather from anywhere in the world in theory, which means there's a chance that there is no weather station near you if you're in some remote location. In that case, there's nothing I can do about it. Anyway, you can thank WeatherBug.com for allowing RA to access its data. Optionally, you can keep your weather sticker from being viewed by others, in case you are in the witness protection program or something. You'll also have to thank my brother Scott for creating this widget. - Separated unit system into its components. You now can specify distance, temperature and weight units separately. Why? Because apparently, not everyone use all metric or English (or Imperial) units. - You can now specify the default distance unit for each activity. If you like to log your swimming distances in meters or yards, you can now do that. The pace calculator for swimming will be expressed in time / 100 meters or yards. - There are a bunch of minor bug fixes and enhancements, as always.
      Hey Eric nice work on everything. I do have a small problem since the last update. I have an imac and I can not enter anything. I keep getting a post a date message. I have tried quite a few times to no avail. What do you think. KK Lynn
      jlang

I run in miles but swim in metres so I've specified the default swim unit as metres but on the calendar view, the weekly total swim distance is still in yards - have I missed a setting?
        CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Maybe I missed it but is there a way to switch the weather widget to Celsius from Fahrenheit? It's no use to me in Fahrenheit degrees.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Maybe I missed it but is there a way to switch the weather widget to Celsius from Fahrenheit? It's no use to me in Fahrenheit degrees.
            Goto Options > Locale Settings.