Publishing stuff....? (Read 704 times)

Hey Eric, I tried publishing my log by sending the link to my folks. They had no problem seeing everything, but all my stats were in MILES rather than KM's. I have all my units set to KMs, so I'm wondering why all my info would be published in miles. How can people view my log in KM units? Can it be done or are Miles used as an unchangable default unit when publishing? Just another query in a no-doubt long line for you dude, Hit me back when you can....Cheers. JaySee
    eric :)

Hi JaySee, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. This past weekend was a whirlwind of activities surrounding the Boston Marathon, and then there was the marathon itself. To answer your question, every user, including guest users, have a profile. The profile controls how the units are displayed. When a guest user (like your parents) come in, the units are defaulted to English. I'll add something in there so that the units will be displayed correctly for guest users. I won't be able to get to it until next week though. I hope you won't mind. eric Smile
        Awesome, thanks pal. How was Boston? I read all about it.......
        eric :)

Awesome, thanks pal. How was Boston? I read all about it.......
          I still need to write a race report for it. It might take a couple of days because I need to find time for it.