Winter from H _ _ _ (Read 595 times)

I think I'm getting a T made, something like I ran through the Winter from Hell. I can't take anymore snow. This pile of @#$% is from just part of my Driveway. Please Spring, you can rain on me anytime.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Member Since 2008

Yeah, global warming sucks!

Hey, nice marmot!

Is it still fashionable to blame El Nino for such things? I jump at any opportunity to insert my rudimentary Spanish into everyday conversation. I tried (and failed) to insert the ~ over the second n (or is it the o). I do so love the tilday. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Niño...Niña... (Macs rock) Big grin Pat, that is one huge pile...do you not have a snowthrower/snowblower? I'd say your back deserves one! Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ringmaster

Meanwhile, I don't think we got down in the 40s and 50s here in the Sunshine State but once or twice this winter . . . Well, we don't really call it a winter, but, you know, this season. I guess this could be bad come hurricane season . . .

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
            Mile by Mile

Niño...Niña... (Macs rock) Big grin Pat, that is one huge pile...do you not have a snowthrower/snowblower? I'd say your back deserves one! Shocked
              Yes, I have three, ages are 21, 20 and 18. Evil grin That being said, If I knew that we would have got even half this amount I would have purchased one. Usually the snow hasn't been that big a deal. Shovel a couple of inches 4 or 5 times a year. However I hear if we get another 7 or 8 inches it will be an alltime record for Toronto.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Yes, I have three, ages are 21, 20 and 18. Evil grin That being said, If I knew that we would have got even half this amount I would have purchased one. Usually the snow hasn't been that big a deal. Shovel a couple of inches 4 or 5 times a year. However I hear if we get another 7 or 8 inches it will be an alltime record for Toronto.
                But if you buy a snowblower then you can't enter the snow shoveling as cross-training in your log. Clowning around
                  But if you buy a snowblower then you can't enter the snow shoveling as cross-training in your log. Clowning around
                  I don't even count the 30 km a week I walk, carrying a bag which may hold up to 20 lb of mail.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Have you dug a tunnel into that pile yet? I'm thinkin that doing such is required by law. And it would be way cool!
                      Meanwhile, I don't think we got down in the 40s and 50s here in the Sunshine State but once or twice this winter . . . Well, we don't really call it a winter, but, you know, this season. I guess this could be bad come hurricane season . . .
                      Here's what I heard/read: mmemmememememmememmeee 40s, 50s mmemmememememmememmeee nehnehneee, nehnehneee Rub it inWink
                        Here in the southwest, we were trail running on thanksgiving due to the vicious b**** called "La nina" Ski resorts feared they might not open Water resource managers freaked out Here's what it looked like a couple weeks ago. I wish I were a weather forecaster, who else can be wrong and f*** up so many times but still keep there job!

My legs are killing me

I think I'm getting a T made, something like I ran through the Winter from Hell. I can't take anymore snow. This pile of @#$% is from just part of my Driveway. Please Spring, you can rain on me anytime.
                          It was pouring rain here in Ct this weekend and I was wondering what it would look like if it was snow. Now I know. If I had that in my driveway I would put a gun to my head! Angry

Another Passion

I nollo-complaino abouto me weathero nomoreo. Shocked That's the best I can do with my Spanish.

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com