workout time-of-day off (Read 976 times)

eric :)

I checked your records and the time zone is now correct.  RA checks the time zone when you log in, either explicitly or via the cookie.  Since the time zone detection is automatic, is it possible that you have a computer that is not in the right time zone?

I'm off an hour.  Garmin and Garmin Connect are on right time zone, but my RA log hasn't made the switch to Daylight Savings Time.  Do I need to change a setting somewhere?  Thanks!  (I manually changed my time of days in the run entries, but all since Daylight ST were off)

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

I checked your records and the time zone is now correct.  RA checks the time zone when you log in, either explicitly or via the cookie.  Since the time zone detection is automatic, is it possible that you have a computer that is not in the right time zone?

Both pc's had the correct time.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

eric :)

Karen,

Have you tried logging out and then logging in?  That usually fixes the problem.  I need to look into why it doesn't work 100% of the time.

I'll try that.  Checked computer clock etc and all seems fine.

Thanks-  that did it!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth