Lifesabeach San Antonio Rock n Roll Marathon PR (Read 586 times)

I couldn't remember when your next marathon was, but when I signed into the Boston 2009 group last night it showed your total for the week at 26.2 miles. When I viewed your log and saw your time, I couldn't help but smile. I knew you had turned in a great effort, and I knew I had a great race report to look forward to. Outstanding on all counts, congrats Jennifer!

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

runlouierun

What a great race for you (and Marion!!) and to be running that pace and feeling like you want to run again already - WOW!!!
        I'll make my first RA post be another congrats to you LAB (and Mar) you are both huge HUGE reasons why I'm even on this path of running and I thank you! ~jo
          I couldn't remember when your next marathon was, but when I signed into the Boston 2009 group last night it showed your total for the week at 26.2 miles. When I viewed your log and saw your time, I couldn't help but smile. I knew you had turned in a great effort, and I knew I had a great race report to look forward to. Outstanding on all counts, congrats Jennifer!
          I actually thought of you a few times...when I was 3 minutes behind the 3:20 pace, I was thinking, how in the hell did BadDawg do a 10/1 and still come in at 3:22 Confused dude. see ya in Hopkinton. Cool

Jennifer mm#1231

I'll make my first RA post be another congrats to you LAB (and Mar) you are both huge HUGE reasons why I'm even on this path of running and I thank you! ~jo
            awwww thanks! good to see ya here jo. Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Great racing, Lifesabeach. The way you paced that thing would have made Haile Gebrselassie proud. Nice.
              Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33