Pretty (!) Cool (!) (Read 1334 times)

Turbolegs

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

Turbolegs

She is a korean actress, and action star. Tae Mi.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Your image link is broken, so not sure what you're posting, but this is pretty darn cool:

Kick'n heels

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Feeling the growl again

I'm surprised I haven't seen her then.  Of course, the bulk of what I'm exposed to is My Soju and I can't understand any of it anyways.  But I don't need to in order to think their plots are hokey...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

A Saucy Wench

I hope she is wearing undies

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Whereas I hope she's at least 18.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

xor

Can someone 'splain to me why this is cool?

Turbolegs

Can someone 'splain to me why this is cool?

Try kicking as high.

In high heels.

Wearing that.

Smile

xor

Ok.  I asked because I have no idea who the person is (although it was obvious she was "famous" in some circle) so I didn't know if it was specific to her... "wow, I didn't know this singer was a master of Kung Fu", "she used to play the nerd, look at her now", "she was once confined in a wheelchair for six years after falling out of a tree trying to rescue the cat", etc.

I think I'm most impressed that she kept her dress strategically placed while posing the kick.

Wing

Joggaholic

I suppose she's not that popular on google yet. Took me 10 minutes to find out she's also known as K. Kim (not the other way around). Her spinkicks on YouTube is pretty cool.

I can do that. Except not that high. And not in heels. And not with a straight leg.
                        LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I can do that. Except not that high. And not in heels. And not with a straight leg.

How about a straight face?

How about a straight face?

Doubtful.