beginnertriathlete.com (rum_runner??) (Read 507 times)

Does anyone know of a way to share data between the two logs? I've seem rum_runner on there before, and I'm assuming it's the same person...

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis

...Not me, sorry.

I like the idea of a triathlon, but I don't like swimming and I never learned to ride a bike. So there you go.

Step by step Mile by mile Day by day
        np.  just saw the same screen name and thought it may be the same person. 

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis