Funny schit said around RA... (Read 758 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nothing beats being beautiful (inside and out), spiteful, and drunk! ~ Mississippi

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nothing beats being beautiful (inside and out), spiteful, and drunk! ~ Mississippi
      Blush

Michelle

any background to this post or are we going to keep our little secrets to ourselves??? Tongue
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

any background to this post or are we going to keep our little secrets to ourselves??? Tongue
          You have to join the beautiful people group to be in the know. Are you beautiful?

~ Sarah Kay

You have to join the beautiful people group to be in the know. Are you beautiful?
            You haven't checked out my profile??? it speaks for itself.... Dead
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You haven't checked out my profile??? it speaks for itself.... Dead
              What are you waiting for?! But are your innards beautiful?

~ Sarah Kay

What are you waiting for?! But are your innards beautiful?
                most of the time..... Evil grin
                  I rounded the corner and saw another freaking hill. Mr. Sadistic Race Director - have I mentioned that I hate you?
                  ~Bonkin

Michelle

It is rude, however, to jog back and throw toasters at the runners.
                    ~Save Cheevers Big grin

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I know it's lame to nominate yourself, but this is some funny schitt... Yes
                      I don't know if this counts, but lately I've been enjoying the views from the webcam that Scout's mom set up in her bedroom.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I think you can include that. "Scout's mom" jokes are always good. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

That was funny!!! I would have remembered that eventually! Big grin

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

"Scout's mom" jokes are always good. Big grin
                            In that case, the piece de resistance:
                            "I visited Scout's mom and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.