Sub 5:00 Mile! (Read 1593 times)

Supa Dupa Fly

Congrats! Smile Make your new goal to get out there and beat a few of those freshmen teammates. You're just as good as they are! Cool
    ~TC --There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't--
    kfish01

Hay you can run faster then me I'm a freshman to a pr at 5:20
        First mile i have ever ran i hit a 4:32.55 now i am down to 4:25.45 as an incoming Junior in high school... just run hard man! Big grin
          Congrats that is one goal I never accomplished in high school. I ran many 5:03's and my PR was 5:01. I was happy with other goals like clearing 6'2" in high jump (I know its kinda weird for a distance guy to be a high jumper) I think high jump got in the way of the training I needed to break 5. So set a new goal for the mile and don't let something else get in the way. I think you should aim high and go for 4:30 but 4:50 comes first. Go out run and have fun with it. Oh and I hope to be breaking my curse of the 5:01 mile soon so hopefully I will be posting that on this thread soon.
            NICE WORK!!!
              Im a little jealous --- you can run two miles in the same time it takes me to run one.........I think its fantastic....keep it up --- we may be watching you on TV whipping the Kenians some of these days in Boston....

Champions are made when no one is watching

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

GOOD JOB!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/