How can I log my pre-2008 runs? (Read 74 times)

Alexander R

The calendar stops at Jan 1 2008. I'm running since 1994, and I have detailed logs. Many of them are just paper. I'd love to keep them on running ahead. But I could not find a way to do it.

Alexander R

Actually, never mind. I think I have figured it out. Looks like there is a way to log my old runs

an amazing likeness

The pick list only goes back to 2008 to make it manageable. You can type any year in the year field above the pick list.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Sunflower747

What did you end up figuring out?  I recently came across this site and uploaded my runs but it only went a couple months back.  How did you end up uploading the data?

an amazing likeness

What did you end up figuring out?  I recently came across this site and uploaded my runs but it only went a couple months back.  How did you end up uploading the data?

The OP's question was (likely) related to the log's calendar having the year pick list limited to keep it smaller.  Many people here have logs going back years and years, well before RA existed.

Sunflower -- you can load workout data from any (reasonable) dates.There's no restriction on loading past data. The log will adjust to whatever is your earliest date. What problem are you having with earlier dates?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Alexander R

I figured out that I can just type in any date that I need and it would log it. Same with calendar, it goes back where I need, I just need to type in the year. I'm now working on year 2003, so many memories!