Reasons why Did should buy Zoom-Zoom a Garmin (Read 831 times)

10 - She's your honey 9- she will always be on time with her runs 8-she will never get lost 7-the didlet will be even more inspired to run 6-you and the didlet can do math with K's data 5- you can teach the didlet about orienteering with K's data - see, it's really an educational tool! not buying this yet? let's see 4-she is the mother of your child 3-she carried that child for 9 looong months 2-dude - you can never repay her for giving birth !!! Top reason? 1- You spend waaaay more on your bike !!!! Besides - she really, really wants one Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

10 Reasons k thinks Cheryl rocks: 10. 'Cause she does 9. She looks good in a skirt 8. She's recovering from injury and is STILL faster than me 7. She makes hella cool top 10 lists 6. She scares me with Carrot Top threads 5. 'Cause she lives in Alaska 4. She puts together a good argument 3. She's a badass 2. She's a RA peep, which automatically makes her cool. 1. She knows stuff. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

awww, thanks K! I was just going to add that you would also be really, REALLY grateful Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was just going to add that you would also be really, REALLY grateful Wink
          Yeah...and then I'd do "stuff." Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Exactly!!!! Big grin

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*giggles*

~ Sarah Kay

You guys are too silly !
                2009: BQ?
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here's the best reason did should get me a Garmin 205...I would share. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Just go charge it and then tell him you'll pay him back....okay, probably not the best way to go about it but I'm VERY VERY close to doing it that way!! I want a Garmin! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just go charge it and then tell him you'll pay him back....okay, probably not the best way to go about it but I'm VERY VERY close to doing it that way!! I want a Garmin! Big grin
                      Tears always work better for me...and getting nekkid. Hmmm.... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Tears always work better for me...and getting nekkid. Hmmm.... Big grin k
                        I don't dare even try the tears route, my husband would laugh too much!! Getting nekkid, now there's a method that would work. Big grin

Michelle