what do you do you do besides run (Read 809 times)

run4fun8910

Favorite beer: It is a tie between Fat Tire and Guiness. I also had some Delerium Tremmens not to long ago that was really good. Favorite Wine: Lately I have been in to Chianti
    Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
    Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

I like to shoot high power rifle and IHMSA. Paintball - very cool read sci fi and fantasy watch Dr. Who bake I don't do nearly enough of any of these things.
        In the summer I play kickball. It leads to more injuries than running, oddly enough. Providence Kickball League

-------------------------------------
        5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
        10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
        1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
        Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07

Timbodeener

1. ref hockey 2. play hockey 3. watch hockey (go PENS!) 4. go fly fishing 5. tie flies for fly fishing 6. watch football (go STEELERS!) 7. Surf the web 8. explain to my wife why I don't have time for a honey-do list
          Ed4

Barefoot and happy

Lately I've been taking lots of photos. I took this one during a morning run: On the Rocks
            Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.

Lazy idiot

3. watch hockey (go PENS!)
              Sorry to hear about Crosby.

Tick tock

Ski Hike Camp Scuba dive Travel, love to plan vacations Drink (Mostly wine, but an occasional beer or mixed drink) My favorite wine lately is Zinfandel. (NOT White Zin). Goes great with a steak! Think I might go have myself one right now Smile
                Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

Top 'O the World!

Snowboard Camp Hike Ride Motorcycle (street) Swim/anything having to do w/water Smile Power Walk Dance Paint Read Chase kids Paintball Cook shoot pool ...............................
                  Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                    - Playstation (just about any sport game but particularly madden and nba live) - online poker - learning to do handyman work around the house - sitting in my spa with my girlfriend as for favourite beer or wine: Favourite american beer: miller lite Favourite international: heineken favourite australian beer: Pure blonde

Just running for the fun of it!

Lately I've been taking lots of photos. I took this one during a morning run: On the Rocks
                      Beautiful photo!

Amy

- Mountaineering - Rock and Ice Climbing - Hiking/Backpacking - Road and Mountain Biking - Backcountry Skiing - Various home remodeling projects - Photography
                        Timbodeener

Sorry to hear about Crosby.
                          yeah..thanks...it's definitely a bummer...
                          Timbodeener

nice!
                              Lately...spend time with my new son...which is cutting into my running time. Other than that I enjoy reading (regular books and a comic book geek), biking, hiking when I have the chance and of course the New England sports scene...Sox, Pats and Bruins - still can't get into the Celtics. Hey Nate...kickball sounds fun...I didn't know there was a Providence league. A friend of my wife plays in Boston. Always seemed like a good excuse to go out for a celebratory beer...like my work softball league.
                                My favorite beers: 1) Labatts Blue ( from Canada ) - grew up in suburb of Detroit and grew up on Canadian brew ! 2) Hacker Pshor Octoberfest 3) Samuel Smith Nut Brown 4) Smithwicks Favorite light beer: 1) Sam Adams Light is the best!!! Favorite wine? Châteauneuf-du-Pape Yes, I'm a French wine snob Undecided

- Anya