Chrome (Read 679 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Huh...interesting.  I only scanned the article, but would this work on any hardware, do you suppose?

Speaking of, is the Chrome browser already out for Mac and I missed it?  Hubby really likes it on his PC.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The shirtless wonder

Huh...interesting.  I only scanned the article, but would this work on any hardware, do you suppose?

Speaking of, is the Chrome browser already out for Mac and I missed it?  Hubby really likes it on his PC.

Initial support is for x86 and ARM processors.

Imminent Catastrophe

Google should buy China.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Imminent Catastrophe

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Has anyone tried it?

TRUST THE PROCESS

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nobody has tried it yet; it has not yet been released.

#artbydmcbride

Nobody has tried it yet; it has not yet been released.

So this part isn't true?

"It's been an exciting nine months since we launched the Google Chrome browser. Already, over 30 million people use it regularly."

Runners run

So this part isn't true?

"It's been an exciting nine months since we launched the Google Chrome browser. Already, over 30 million people use it regularly."

I think our winged crusader was referring to the operating system.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

#artbydmcbride

Ah.  Thanks!

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Sorry, I meant to ask if anyone has used the browser and if they like it or not.

TRUST THE PROCESS

Sorry, I meant to ask if anyone has used the browser and if they like it or not.

I'm using it right now. I think it's a pretty good browswer. It works better than mozilla for some of those sites that say only work with IE. 

I'm using it now too. It has been my browser of choice for about 4 months. I prefer it and have had few if any problems.

Just Happy to Run

I use it (the browser not unreleased os) 80% of the time if not more...
                            Jason

2010 Goals
                            • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles