current week of training plan suddenly blank (Read 91 times)

HappyFeat

I've tried re-entering the current week's plan and saving it several times, but it reverts to blank days every time.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

eric :)

Hi HappyFeat,

I am seeing the missing week.  Give me some time to poke around and to see what's going on.

eric Smile

Hi HappyFeat,

I am seeing the missing week.  Give me some time to poke around and to see what's going on.

eric Smile

My whole last month is essentially blank too.... thanks to a foot injury.

HappyFeat

Hi HappyFeat,

eric Smile

Not sure if you mean that you see it filled in or blank. Regardless, thanks for looking into it.  When I look at the plan, this whole week is currently still blank.

MTA: It's not a crisis, Eric.  Take your time.

HappyFeat

My whole last month is essentially blank too.... thanks to a foot injury.

Verrry funny, BT! Sorry 'bout the foot.

Hi HappyFeat,

Sorry for the delay.  I am still trying to set up the environment to reproduce the problem.  Which web  browser are you using?

eric Smile

HappyFeat

Mozilla Firefox.

MTA: I can send you a screen shot in a day or so. Currently home PC internet is dead, and I am nearly so with the worst cold/virus I've had in years. Training plan is the least of my worries. The tablet I'm using for now has pretty limited functions. Thanks.

I am able to reproduce the problem.  I sort of understand it.  Did you change your first day of the week recently?  I'm trying to isolate the problem, which is related to that.

HappyFeat

I am able to reproduce the problem.  I sort of understand it.  Did you change your first day of the week recently?  I'm trying to isolate the problem, which is related to that.

Yes, I changed it to start with Monday.  I think I did that last weekend.

HappyFeat

Also - since my home PC won't connect to the internet for now, I'm entering my runs manually on an android tablet. Using the tablet, it doesn't seem like there is a way to make new entries in the training plan - because of having no mouse. Am I right on this?

Hi Happyfeat,

I finally fixed the problem.  It took much longer than I expected.  The problem was indeed the change in the first day of the week.  The begin date, which should always be the first day of the week, did not change, which caused the error to cascade to editing.

The planned workouts that you added are saved, except that everything is shifted down by a week, starting at the blank week.  If you look at your plan, you should see a couple of duplicated weeks.  You will need to edit your plan and delete these duplicated weeks and then move them to the correct dates.

eric Smile

HappyFeat

Awww, it's back! Thanks! Now I have to get serious about designing this plan, don't I?