Supersize me, Please! (Read 2285 times)

Attracted more men when she gained the weight? How do 1600 lb people make love?  Confused

Ugh.  Dead 

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

That can't be for real.

Runners run

RunsForCake

If she wants to achieve this goal of being even fatter than she already is why does the goverment have to be part of this and pay for her food?

She is doing this to herself.  There appears to be no medical reason why she should be this large other than she won't stop stuffing her face.  Pure gluttony.  Absolutely disgusting.

Oh, and if she is so fucking healthy why does she need to ride a motorized scooter to grocery shop?

Hey, nice marmot!

That can't be for real.

Yeah, isn't the Daily Mail just another tabloid?  A British version of the Weekly World News or the National Enquirer?

And the photo of her and her "sister" looks shopped.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Attracted more men when she gained the weight? How do 1600 lb people make love?  Confused

Ugh.  Dead 

roll her in flour... eh, never mind.

roll her in flour... eh, never mind.

hehe.  Wet patch.

I bet they'd be a few though.

Maybe you just aim for a fold and pretend it's a hole, that could result in multiple partners at the same time.  Now I'm having issues with the image and the thought of the clean-up afterwards.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Slo

Now I'm having issues with the image and the thought of the clean-up afterwards.

Since this thread can only head in one direction I can't help but to wonder...and now I'll openly post...How the hell does she wipe her @$$ ?

A shower head and a helping hand or two?   Straddling a rolled up towel?

I'm actually feeling bad about taking the pee, as it's really not at all nice dealing with weight issues, and there are so many underlying issues that can cause someone to get into a situation where their weight is that out of control.  I guess my issue here is the active choice to do that to yourself, but still, other people aren't so "lucky" in apparently making that choice (assuming this is for real).

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

I cant imagine the amount of strain she is putting on her heart.

When did becoming really bad at something, the very worst actually, become a life ambition or aspiration?

They wouldn't actually give her a new heart over a normal weight person who didn't damage theirs through pure greed, would they?
                    Chris UK

What a sick world we live in where people are starving and someone deliberately does this to themself??

And don't even get me started on those idiots in Leadville.

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

jules2

I've learnt a lot from this including the fact that Arizona is in the UK ( thank you Turbolegs ) That invalid carriages in the USA must be based on the Abrahams tank That ChrisUk is still running ( hooray ) Surely someone can price up her monthly shopping bill?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

jules2

Ugh.  Dead 

Slowly and carefully I should imagine but surely the real question should be how does her partner find where to make love and while he was searching did he find a water belt? Personally after a few false starts I'd most likely give up.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't get all that upset about one clearly nucking futs woman when I see shit like this:

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Turbolegs

I've learnt a lot from this including the fact that Arizona is in the UK ( thank you Turbolegs ) That invalid carriages in the USA must be based on the Abrahams tank That ChrisUk is still running ( hooray ) Surely someone can price up her monthly shopping bill?

Haha .. my bad .. fixed it though. Smile

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

henryc

I'm no longer hungry

A picture is worth a thousand pounds.