sort courses by distance (Read 636 times)

It would be nice to be able to sort the saved courses by distance. If I'm looking to run x miles today, it would be really easy to pick something if they were all right next to each other.
      That is a very good suggestion. I like that they're in alphabetical order when I can remember the name I gave a course, but I wish too that we could click the bar above titled "name" and "distance" and sort to preference like on the workouts page.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

As a workaround, you can do what I do, which is include the distance at the beginning of the course name. For example: "12.2 Bike Path to Loyola". For courses shorter than ten miles, put a zero in front to keep all the courses in ascending order. For example: "04.0 Loop Around Zoo". Feel free to take a look at my course list to see how it looks.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

eric :)

Sorting by distance is currently not possible because of the way that particular value is calculated. Since the new log requires some data change, I will need to do it some time after I roll out the new log. eric :-)