It's over...at last! (1500 Miles done!) (Read 996 times)

Anyone have pizza?

Well I probably should say it's never over, but I am glad to have finally passed the 1500 mile mark! The last month has been something like this --> Dead ......glad it is over....for now...lol..
    Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Wow ... that was some serious December running that you did! Congratulations, Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Anyone have pizza?

Thanks Neil! In a way, I was foolish for pushing so hard. My shins were smarting me after running many more miles than what I should have run last week (at least I was smart enough to break up my runs over different times during the day). Even yesterday's Christmas run, even at 3 miles, was a little bit of a challenge. Despite, how addicted I am to this stuff, I will be resting my dogs for the rest of the week! Smile

Another Passion

Congratulations Alex! Quite an accomplishment! Rest those legs. Wink

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

WTG, Alex! Next year my goal is to hit 1500 by the end of the year. I just crossed the 1300 threshold sometime yesterday, so 200 more shouldn't be a terrible stretch if I'm training for a marathon in '08. Enjoy the much needed and deserved rest! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Anyone have pizza?

Congrats on your goal victory too! Next year is your marathon year and definitely your big year, Kirsten! Cool .....PS. Stay away from Haagen Dazs Rocky Road Ice Cream...My mouth and that pint...like a magnet to a hard drive. Irresistable and destructive!!! Some much for my weight goal this year! lol...
                Great job, Alex!! (are you the runner-formerly-known-as-alexgonzalez?)
                2009: BQ?
                  Very nice.

Another Passion

Yes, Trishie. Wink

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Yes, Trishie. Wink
                      Well it must have been that run on the NCR trail, then Wink Great job on passing 1500 for the year !!
                      2009: BQ?
                        Congratulations! December was full of mileage for you - wow! Smile

Michelle

Anyone have pizza?

Well it must have been that run on the NCR trail, then Wink Great job on passing 1500 for the year !!
                          Trishie, of all the training runs I did this year, that NCR you told me about was by far the best!

Anyone have pizza?

Yah! My name and birthday was just too blahhhh. LOL.