Problems with the ancient routes (Read 368 times)

Jeronimo

Hello Thank you for this great program that allows me to take a control of all my races and trainings of running. I want to comment that the new log is very nice though I have estimated some problems that me gustaria to comment: 1.-I have noticed that it(he,she) goes mas slowly that before the access to the different menus. 2.-This is very important for my and probably, I am doing something badly though I continue operating on like it towards before the change, when I was creating a new entry in the calendar, in the routes, there go out they all that tape-worm (I believe(create) that approximately 120 or mas) and elegy the one that I want to use in this moment, today I have put a new appointment in the calendar and to take to myself the surprise that alone gives option to choose between(among) a few routes, in I make concrete 50 with what if I need someone of that they me do not appear, I have to create it again with the consequent disorder. My question is: there is some option in order that there go out for me all the routes that I have created in the menu of new entry in the calendar? I'm using IE7 on Mozilla 3.0.5 on Windows XP SP3. Thank you very much of Jeronimo from Madrid, Spain. NOTA. - I do not speak English i like that that this translation is of an Internet traslator. Hola Gracias por este gran programa que me permite llevar un control de todas mis carreras y entrenamientos de running. Queria comentar que el nuevo log está muy bien aunque yo he apreciado algunos problemas que me gustaria comentar: 1.- He notado que va mas lento que antes el acceso a los diferentes menus. 2.- Esto es muy importante para mi y a lo mejor, estoy haciendo algo mal aunque sigo operando como lo hacia antes del cambio, cuando yo creaba una nueva entrada en el calendario, en las rutas, me aparecian todas las que tenia (creo que unas 100 o mas) y elegia la que queria usar en ese momento, hoy he metido una nueva cita en el calendario y me llevo la sorpresa que solo me da opcion a elegir entre unas pocas rutas, en concreto 50 con lo que si necesito alguna de las que no me aparecen, tengo que crearla de nuevo con el consiguiente trastorno. Mi pregunta es: ¿hay alguna opcion para que me salgan todas las rutas que tengo creadas en el menu de nueva entrada en el calendario? Yo utilizo IE7 o Mozilla 3.0.05 y Windows XP SP3. Muchas gracias de Jeronimo desde Madrid, España. NOTA.- No hablo ingles asi que esta traduccion es de un traslator de internet.