Overall totals ... (Read 174 times)

dfmurphy

baldmanrunning

I've seen that a few others have had problems with their overall totals. I've got the following issue (see screen capture below) ...

The weekly run/walk overall totals are correct. I've only started adding to the "swim" category in March 2016 and the overall is incorrect.

Thanks.

screencap of overall summary

eric :)

Hi dfmurphy,

I've been trying to track down this problem, which is caused by a new caching scheme that I put in a few weeks ago to improve performance.  I think the problem is with the method in which you enter your workouts.  Could you tell me how you do it?  Some possible choices include:

• Manual
      • Import GPS file
      • Import via Garmin Connect
      • A third party app

eric Smile

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

I import my miles via Garmin Connect, and my 2016 total is messed up right now (the 2016 total is short by 101 miles). Weekly totals look to be okay. After I import my workouts I edit them to show whether I ran outside or on a treadmill, and to add equipment (shoes).

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

My weekly and month totals are correct, but the overall summary is missing about 400 miles.  Everything was fine 6 hours ago, and now, the numbers are off.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

It also appears that I cannot edit any workouts.  When I try to edit and save, an error is generated.

DantheMan

Ditto to the missing 100 manually entered miles and inability to edit workouts.

However, the miles are not missing from the Pace Bunny just overall totals.

-Find your happy pace.

All of my workouts are manual entry.

All of my workouts are manual entry.

Ditto - something screwy. I'm sure you're working on Eric. Thanks.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                  We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

I am missing about 150 miles in my overall total. I manually entered the first several weeks of the year but used Garmin Connect to upload the last few. Thanks!

runmichigan

Total for 2016 in the Overall total widget is off by just over 100 miles.  Total in Pace Bunny widget for annual goal is accurate though.  All other totals look correct.

Workouts are entered by a mix of uploads through GarminConnect and the occasional manual entry.

I suspect you are working on it, but just giving you another data point.

Hi all,

I've been trying to reproduce a bug in the new stats system for the past couple of weeks.  dfmurphy's post gave me the information I needed to track down and  fix it.  The bug fix requires the statistics to be regenerated, which is why your stats are off.  Due to the amount of data involved, it will take several hours to complete.  Thank you for your patience.

eric Smile

Zelanie

Yep.  My 2016 total is off, but on the goal widget it's correct.  My workouts are all Garmin import with some manual edits.

Hi all,

The first phase of the statistics regeneration is completed.  The current year's data should be correct.  For a few people that edited or added workouts from previous years during the stats regeneration, the previous years' data may not be accurate.  The second phase will clean up these stats.  The system may slow down a little as it goes through all the data.

eric Smile

Thank you, eric !

dfmurphy

baldmanrunning

Hi dfmurphy,

I've been trying to track down this problem, which is caused by a new caching scheme that I put in a few weeks ago to improve performance.  I think the problem is with the method in which you enter your workouts.  Could you tell me how you do it?  Some possible choices include:

• Manual
                                • Import GPS file
                                • Import via Garmin Connect
                                • A third party app

eric Smile

The first several events were entered manually, and none of those events showed up in my total.

I entered my last workout (6 miles in 1:06:00) using Handy Runner Lite (Android 5.0.2) and it shows up in my overall total.