Training log hit counter (Read 817 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

How about a "hit" counter to see how many people have viewed my training log. A little more incentive!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Wingz

Professional Noob

Evil grin I just looked at your log. Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

So did I .... Hit Count = 2 Evil grin

Running ... just keep running!

Into the wild

So did I .... Hit Count = 3 Big grin Motivated now?...get out there ya SOB Evil grin

Shut up and run

Dog-Love

Nice log Make that 4
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

evillee

I soooooo want this feature. I just know I'm being cyber-stalked by the crazys from the 2000 mile club (you know who you are). (Oh, and I peeked too. 7.)

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Imminent Catastrophe

Nice log Make that 4
                    Well, now everyone knows what a slacker I've been the last two weeks... Tongue

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

Into the wild

Looks to me like you have a fine excuse mister Smile

Shut up and run

Go Pre!

I look at it every day, 3 times....hit count, bear minimum 1,000! Wink

Go Pre!

Ok, I just actually looked at it for the first time - Impressive!
                          eric :)

I often thought of a hit counter. It's an interesting idea too. Out of curiosity, what's the best place to put such a thing?

Imminent Catastrophe

Maybe on the summary page, with the yearly and total stats?

Bottom of the summary page, since that's the page you go to when you select someone else's log.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.