>Off the Beaten Path>The wierdest thing that has happened in my bedroom is...
Princess Cancer Pants
• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018
(No need for TMI here, we have minors on these boards...)
Roads were made for journeys...
about 11:30 lastnight the ceiling fan in our bedroom squeaked, groaned & crashed to the floor in a shower of sparks & broken blades & glass!!
And NOOOOOOOO, this has nothing to do with any, ahem...extracurriculars! ! My hubby was getting a glass of water in the kitchen, I was laying there trying to figure out what the noises were, when I saw it start to drop, the sparks flew, it hit the footboard to our bed & the shattering started. It completed the shattering on our laminate floors, leaving several gouges in the floor! I screamed like a little girl as glass flew all over the room & in our bed!
This is, by the way, a less than 2yr old house built by a professional builder with professional subcontractors!!
So, that is my strange bedroom experience for the month...what is yours?!?! (No need for TMI here, we have minors on these boards...)
Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson
Abs of Flabs
When I was a kid, we had squirrels in our attic. My parents did not believe me for a while, so I had to suffer at night while the squirrels played soccer over my head.
Bang! Skittter skitter skitter.....CRASH!!! BANG!!!
That reminds me...a friend of mine's hubby was stung by a brown recluse spider (Eryn, this would be Laura's DH). I could swear it happened when he crawled into bed. That's some nasty, truly horrifying thing. I'm very thankful that we don't really have those spiders in MI. I HATE spiders, but I have a special place of horror reserved for ones with venom that is flesh-eating.