Trip to the Hospital : HTFU (Read 1056 times)

Bugs, Entering this thread late - wow, what an ordeal! So glad to hear that everything seems to be working out. Listen to the docs, and you'll be back on the road in no time!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

A Saucy Wench

Thanks!!. I remembered a funny part: At the clinic the ambulance driver was asking how many marathons I ran. I asked him if he was a runner, and he said that he trained for one but got shin splins. I said, "{{Shin Splints suck!}} Toe lifts, lots and lots of toe lifts". He replied, "I tried. It didn't help.' I was just ready to ask about his shoes, but ran out of energy. I passed out again a minute later. Have to just laugh at myself for wanting to fix his shin splints in the middle of all that.
      Once a runner.... Big grin Glad to hear you are doing better

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I've been thinking about you!! Please give us an update as soon as you can. Heart junk runs in my family - the med. field can do great things to help you stay healthy and and active!! Smile

Bugs

I've been thinking about you!! Please give us an update as soon as you can. Heart junk runs in my family - the med. field can do great things to help you stay healthy and and active!! Smile
          Thank You! Oddly enough I ran a race exactly one year ago from Monday as a fund rasier for the new local cardiac rehab. center. I tell you when God give you a good shake sure does make you realize what's important.

Bugs