HTFU Spreads... (Read 1254 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, you're the attorney, but imagine there must be some sort of law forbidding the mention of non-alcoholic beer on St. Patrick's Day. Or at least a local ordinance in your area, given your proximity to Chicago.
    I think n/a beer is illegal within the city limits on St. Patrick's Day. Drunk Irishmen, on the other hand, are not.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Drunk Irishmen
      Isn't that kind of redundant?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Isn't that kind of redundant?
        Yeah, which leads me to a joke.. What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral? One less drunk.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

~Gordo~

Near Beer = Treadmill Neither one makes much sense to me. Tongue
          !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~

Imminent Catastrophe

Yet another example of HTFU... Mile 23 of Grandma's Marathon.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

A Saucy Wench

WOW. Not sure if that is HTFU or stupid!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Not sure if that is HTFU or stupid!
                Very fine line between those two.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

wonder what the story is behind that?