The COVID-19 Wild West Thread (Read 601 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

You're more than welcome to read up about it. I was just using it as a reference to your reaction about no one wearing masks in a location where they aren't mandatory. You went hiking and people weren't wearing masks. Now the national forests are closed in California for people's safety so I doubt there is much hiking going on.

Masks have been mandatory in PA for quite some time.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Running Problem

Problem Child

Masks have been mandatory in PA for quite some time.

okay. I'm just going off what the quoted post said. I'm not very intellegent when it comes to COVID 19 as has been pointed out many times in this thread. just thought I'd offer one situation where one city didn't have covid 19 as a possible situation where a person could wonder why no one is wearing masks. Obviously that was a bad decision. Go back to discussing hiking and preppers.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Guy in his 40s, looked very healthy.  But if he was exempt, maybe he shouldn't be out in public?

So you think a guy looks very healthy by just looking at him?

You seem like the sort of person who would have a go at folk parking in a disabled space just because they aren’t in crutches. 

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nah, that ain't her at all. TDFP is super kind, actually.

But it is fun to see you dug bag 5 days to find something to be an ass about. Nice work, there.

Oh, and also, again: there are really almost no real medical exceptions for mask wearing.

So you think a guy looks very healthy by just looking at him?

You seem like the sort of person who would have a go at folk parking in a disabled space just because they aren’t in crutches. 

Teresadfp

One day at a time

But it is fun to see you dug bag 5 days to find something to be an ass about. Nice work, there.

Oh, and also, again: there are really almost no real medical exceptions for mask wearing.

Thank you, Trent.

Replies like Mikkey's are why I'm taking a break from Facebook. I'm tired.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

WTF?  Do you speak on her behalf?

On a positive note....you are my favourite moderator. ❤️

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

WTF?  Do you speak on her behalf?

Well, I can honestly say that Trent's words mean a lot more to me than yours do.  

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Well, I can honestly say that Trent's words mean a lot more to me than yours do.  

That’s absolutely fine with me, and not that surprising as he’s from the RA clique. 👍.

rlopez

That’s absolutely fine with me, and not that surprising as he’s from the RA clique. 👍.

You know, dude, this is a site called literally RA. And he is a mod. You can keep doing... that thing you do... but it won't change. Plus he is an actual MD, which we look to for sage wisdom. We just all see you for who you are.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

You know, dude, this is a site called literally RA. And he is a mod. You can keep doing... that thing you do... but it won't change. Plus he is an actual MD, which we look to for sage wisdom. We just all see you for who you are.

That’s great to have your permission to keep doing what I do. Thanks. 👍

rlopez

That’s great to have your permission to keep doing what I do. Thanks. 👍

Brother, this is not a public place. It's just a web site. You don't need my permission, but please by all means keep pissing off the mods. That always helps.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Brother, this is not a public place. It's just a web site. You don't need my permission, but please by all means keep pissing off the mods. That always helps.

Huh? My original post was nothing to do with mods.

Wherein "the RA clique" is defined as: all the people who were already participating in the RA message board before this weird clique of people who are consistently prickish online washed ashore.

Runners run

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wherein "the RA clique" is defined as: all the people who were already participating in the RA message board before this weird clique of people who are consistently prickish online washed ashore.

Yeah, I describe "the RA clique" as the people who have been on this board for many years and take the time to share their experience and wisdom.  People who meet up in real life.  And aren't pricks.

And aren't pricks.

At least not consistently.

Runners run