Import Training Plan? (Read 1631 times)

Eric

Is it possible to import a training plan that I have already created in ST if I export it from ST in an .xml format? 

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

eric :)

Rob,

The training plan editor currently does not support imports.  It will be part of a future release.  If you have the plan from ST, could you send it to me so I can use it for testing when I add support for it?  Thanks!

I can do that. I'll send an XML file and a .fpf which is the file format for the Fit Plan plugin.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

eric,

it would be nice to be able to easily import nobby's

master run coach training plan.  go2lydiard.com

steph  

Tea Olive,

This is definitely possible.  I'll add it once I figure out how to best to do it.  The hardest part is how to handle any changes in the plan once you start logging workouts in the plan.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

thanks much Smile

steph  

HermosaBoy

Bump to see if any progress has been made.  Shy

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Sorry.  Haven't had any time recently.  Still traveling across the country Smile

HermosaBoy

Sorry.  Haven't had any time recently.  Still traveling across the country Smile

More of a reminder to you.  Hope you are still enjoying the travel.  Wink

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

More of a reminder to you.  Hope you are still enjoying the travel.  Wink

I was a little worried about the long drives.  Everyone told me the midwest states such as OK and TX will be flat and boring but I find them to be very interesting.  The long straight highways were great too