49er's vs seahawks (Read 236 times)

so who all is watching this game tonight?   predictions?

being from the PNW I'm a fan of both teams, big 49'er fan from back in the days of John Brodie ,Ken Willard, Frank Nunley (big #64).  and then Joe Montana, Dwight Clark, Ronnie Lott, Roger Craig, Jerry Rice etcc,,  & then Young/Rice. lost interest in 49'ers during the TO years.  As good as he was, have always hated his attitude which is/was very poisonous for anyone around him. Fan of Frank Gore but not so much Alex Smith. Their new QB looks like maybe the real thing & very dangerous.

born in Seattle area & moved to N.Ca. when very young became 49'er fan but always had eye on Seattle sports. After moving back up to Seattle area (95) more of Seattle fan & keeping eye on San Francisco sports teams.

hoping Seahawks win because they need the win more, otherwise don't care too much as long both make & do well in playoffs.

49'ers 24  Seahawks 21  with niners winning in last 2 minutes

bhearn

Go 9ers. Hoping they give LaMichael James some more play time.

I'm still bummed about Smith losing his starting job, but can't complain about how Kaepernick is doing.

I'm a Packer fan.

I think the 49ers are one of the teams better than the Pack, and Russell Wilson went to Wisconsin

So go SEAHAWKS!

I'm in my Fantasy Football championships and I desperately need a big Seahawk win. My opponent has  Kaepernick and the 49ers defense. Arian Foster has carried me this season and a big bagel from him today. Ugh.

SMART Approach

Hoping Seattle wins. If so, a Packers win next week assures a first round bye. Seattle owes Green Bay a favor after refs gave them the game in that week 3 Hail Mary debacle. I am a fan of Russell Wilson after his great play at Wisconsin and overcoming bad rap of being too short to play in NFL.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

wow, was not expecting that score at all.   wow!  will they meet in the playoffs at some point?  if so, the 49er's will remember this butt kicking by the Seahawks.  Seahawks look dangerous heading into last game of season & playoffs.  anything can happen

Hoping Seattle wins. If so, a Packers win next week assures a first round bye. Seattle owes Green Bay a favor after refs gave them the game in that week 3 Hail Mary debacle. I am a fan of Russell Wilson after his great play at Wisconsin and overcoming bad rap of being too short to play in NFL.

X2!

Ahhh,I see you live at ground zero! I used to hit a few games a year in Green Bay until a few years ago,it's just is too expensive for me right now with the economy in the tank. I've been up there at least 30 times since 96' though.

Wow is right, Seahawks looked impressive! 49ers looked flat and lost. Thanks Seattle!