Sensoria Anklet and Socks - My Experiences (Read 195 times)

One thing you would think the company would have down pat is the products overall long term comfort. There is not enough padding between the anklet (a hard plastic partial band) and my shin. After running in the sock-anklet device a few times I found it banged up my shin to the point that I had to give up using the device for a bit. They really need to add a LOT more padding to the sock where the anklet attaches to it.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

WG, Funny, as I write WG I think of a climbing route on Cannon mtn, the Whitney-Gilman, anywho...if you have passed the Shenandoah National Park, what was the central portion like, Rt 33 to 211. Or, if you have yet to get there, lemme know what it's like please. I'm hiking it later this fall. I'm assuming it's pretty mellow and can bust it out in a day and a half. Thanks, and hope you are enjoying your hike.

Kalsarikännit

Nantucket, you know today is Hike Naked Day, right?  It's not too late to get out there.

(and more info later)

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I didn't realize today is the summer solstice. I've never been bold enough to hike nekked, maybe next year. Perhaps a presidential traverse, AND stop for a pic on the summit of Mt. Washington. I hope that you don't encounter a mob scene on the summit. There is an auto road that people drive up on and stand in line for their pic next to the summit sign, and It's freakin' ridiculous too. If you do, then axe them to let you cut the line since you walked all the way from Ga. On a clear day with no humidity, you can see the Atlantic ocean 90 miles away.

Wrigby, Didja get to the National park yet? I assume cell service sucks out there. Anywho, I just made a tentative arrangement for a shuttle from Thornton Gap down to Swift run Gap, then hike back to my ride. Hope all is well, enjoy your hike. MFN

Change of plans, we're doing the 45 mile southern section,

Kalsarikännit

Nantuktek,  I can send you my pdf's with good info about water sources, mileage, etc, but my big question is why Shenandoah?  Are you familiar with Seneca Rocks, WV?  Good hiking AND climbing.

Watch out for bears, enjoy the blackberries. The hiking is easy rollers.

MTA:  Make sure to fill out your free backcountry pass.  The rangers check...and fine.

AWESOME, thank you. I ordered Awol's book yesterday and will prolly get it in a few day, also have the AMC book and maps for the SNP too. My niece will be a freshman down there  this fall and after hiking I'm going to visit her a for a day or two, pending her class schedule. I've been to Seneca rocks, not for a long time though. I spend most of my time climbing in New Hampshire, some NY Adirondacks.

What is cell service like in the park? Great at elevation, not so great in valleys? I'm guessing this 45 mile stretch will go WAY faster than I'm planning, so i'll need to text my ride for updates.

Kalsarikännit

What is cell service like in the park? Great at elevation, not so great in valleys? I'm guessing this 45 mile stretch will go WAY faster than I'm planning, so i'll need to text my ride for updates.

It was not so great, even at elevation. There was nothing at the waysides, and they don't have wifi.

Aight, thank you.