Deathly Hallows predictions - possible spoliers (Read 601 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

La La La La La La La La La La La La La I won't read this thread I won't read this thread I won't read this thread I won't read this thread I won't read this thread Not untill I finish that book.
      hahaha you're lucky you started a brand new page, trent. i've been enjoying the HP threads on other boards to keep stuff off this one b/c everything i've been wanting to say has been riddled (ha) with spoilers, and i know a lot of you won't get to read it for a little bit.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Page 175. Still got some readin to do.
        JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I finished it last night and LOVED it! Smile Happy Reading! Jilly
          "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

My dogs are fast, not me

Read it on Saturday and really enjoyed it. It wasn't, for me, as emotionally draining as 6 but I felt it wrapped everything up nicely. I'll be re-reading it soon to pick up everything I missed the first time.

Robin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Finished. 4:32 this morning. Started reading around 8PM and could not put it down...
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

[SPOILERS!!!] How did my predictions turn out? 1. Dumbledore is dead, but has a horcrux. The act of creating a horcrux in and of itself is not evil, rather it is the killing that is required. When you kill, your soul is ripped. We learn in book 1 that he "defeated" the dark wizard Grindewald in 1945. We do not hear about Grindewald in Azkeban, so he likely killed him. You can take your ripped soul and place it in a horcrux. Fawkes is the keeper of his horcrux and this is why he is always around and why he flies away crying at the end of book 6. Dumbledore may return in book 7. This would also explain Dumbledore's "look of triumph" after the triwizard tournament when he learned that Voldy had returned, information confirming that horcruxes work. - BIG NO 2. Yeah yeah, Harry's scar is a horcrux. That is an old one, is consistent with the prophesy, and is pretty cool. It also explains the connection between the two. - YES 3. RAB is Regulus Black, who we know was close to Voldy, and then turned away and vanished. The horcrux in Slytherin's locket, which was replaced in the cave by a throwaway locket with a note, is the same one that we saw in book 5. Likely, Kreature has stowed the locket with his stash of Black family valuables. - BIG YES, but not the whole story 4. Dumbledore had been to the cave containing the locket before. The locket was hidden under a potion. That suggests to me that he originally went there with somebody who knows a thing or two about potions. This is why Dumbledore trusts Snape; Snape likely helped Dumbledore the first time they went into the cave to destroy something of Voldy's. The entire description around Dumbledore's death was Snape killing him in front of Harry and Malfoy (witnesses) so that Voldy would think Snape was on his side AND that Dumbledore was out of the way. Snape's look of hatred was because he did not want to kill. - BIG NO 5. Sirius was not killed by Bellatrix's curse (which in the book was not even avara kadavara, unlike the flick) but rather crossed the veil which likely separates life from death. Even in the movie, he seemed to float away rather than drop dead like Cedric did. He is now in the after-life or something like that. We will hear from him again, perhaps through the two-way mirror he gave Harry. - BIG NO 6. Who knows who will die, but Hagrid will be among em. Just sayin. - BIG NO [/SPOILERS!!!]
                  trent, what'd you think of it?
                    maybe we should start a new thread for people who have finished reading ?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                    Thyroid Support Group