Slow night at the cop shop (Read 519 times)

Scout7

Bummer.... Of course, it's your car, so you should have the right to put it out of its misery, no one else.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Picture this cutie in white with subtle magenta pinstriping...that is our Zeke (pre-rust): RIP cute, reliable, fun car.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

first the hustler shorts, now Zeke? No still trying to figure out why they came so late at night

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Bummer.... Of course, it's your car, so you should have the right to put it out of its misery, no one else.
          Just gotta remind myself, it's just a hunk of metal. With a driver's seat that's shaped just like me. did

The voice of mile 18

what's wrong w/ zeke that he (she?) won't run anymore? and if she isn't up on blocks who would care or notice?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

still trying to figure out why they came so late at night
              Exactly. Did his watch appear to be broken, was he intoxicated looking, seem to have been hit by a large blunt object?

You'll ruin your knees!

Exactly. Did his watch appear to be broken, was he intoxicated looking, seem to have been hit by a large blunt object?
                p'raps they were waiting for K to dress appropriately for a "call from the popo"???

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

p'raps they were waiting for K to dress appropriately for a "call from the popo"???
                  *snort* I'd bet they were at the apartments next door on a drunk/disorderly call and figured as long as they were in the 'hood.... Seriously.

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

*snort* I'd bet they were at the apartments next door on a drunk/disorderly call and figured as long as they were in the 'hood.... Seriously.
                    sorry, i'll keep it down next time. Big grin
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! You know, did and I are probably going to have a little chat with the mayor about the incident. At the time I was more rattled by having a cop on my doorstep at that late hour, but now I'm really quite annoyed. There was no reason for him to bring the car thing to our attention at that hour. Had it been anyone else we would have called the cops. The only reason I answered the door is that I thought maybe our neighbors had an emergency or someone needed a phone to call for help. Plus...on the off chance that it wasn't a legitimate police visit, I'm sure the mayor would want to get to the bottom of that. k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

you really should. No reputable person conducts business at that hour.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, that's what we think, too. It would be one thing if he were investigating a crime in the neighborhood that had just occurred, but to inform us that our car needs to be moved or registered...sheesh. Makes me wonder how sound of mind this cop is. I know from personal experience that there are some very scary people wearing the badge. Sad when we don't feel that our law enforcement personnel are safe people. k

~ Sarah Kay