Hey, Wingz! (Read 634 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

I wanted to tell you I LOVE your avatar...I'd have dozens of cats if I ruled the world. And I'd find a way to magically make them stay kittens forever. They would also not shed, mat, cough up hairballs, or barf. Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Smile Thanks. Found it through the Google image search *you* pointed to...

Roads were made for journeys...

E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
        -----------------------------

Princess Cancer Pants

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

yes, that's a very cute avatar.
              They would also not shed, mat, cough up hairballs, or barf. Big grin k
              I think you can get those at some place like Toys-R-Us. They're called stuffed animals....
              My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48

Princess Cancer Pants

I think you can get those at some place like Toys-R-Us. They're called stuffed animals....
                But they don't purr or nuzzle, either.... Hmmm...guess I'll keep the real things. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown