Missing Courses and slow navigating. (Read 397 times)

The new log looks really good, thanks for the hard work. However, I have found a couple of problems. I'm trying to add a Race to my log and when I go to select the course from the list of courses, the course is missing. As a matter of fact 1/2 of my courses are missing. However, if I select the courses button from the main screen, then all of my courses are listed, including the ones missing from the new entry log screen. Also, I have noticed that the navigating from screen to screen takes a really long time. I know that it's not my connection because I have no problem on other websites. Thanks. Ben
    eric :)

Ben, In the workout entry form, the courses that you haven't used in a while are hidden. The duration is configurable in the options page. Some of the screens take a while to load because the database can't keep up with the load. There are certain things I can do to alleviate the problem but it will only be a band aid. I need to look for ways to optimize the database, or to add a second computer to the site.
        Eric, Thanks for the help, I did what you said and I can now see all of my routes. Smile Thanks again, Ben