Anti-Monkey Butt Powder (Read 983 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A plunger, right? Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

A plunger, right? Evil grin
      Yes, but that was for my trombone to make the wah-wah effect.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Misinformation Officer

I am visibly recognizable in my small town due to my profession (is that vague enough for privacy, but clear enough to get the story across???).... Anyway, occasionally people will follow us around stores, afraid to approach me and say hello, but comfortable enough to wander all over Wally World following me, so my DH will start stacking the cart with condoms and tampons, etc. until they walk away--horrified.
          I have a tube of cream called "Butt-Aid" just waiting for the right moment! Tee he he!!! Evil grin

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

My apartment was being shown recently (I'm moving two blocks away Tongue ), so my roommate and I thought it was a good opportunity to "hide" flavoured lubes in conspicuous locations around the apartment. Unfortunately we were rarely home when potential renters came by, so we never got to see them find the lubes.
              hilarious thread!!!~~~ heads to the store for rice bubbles and phallic veggies
              The Graduates - a community of post C25K runners!

Started Running 21 April 2008

2008 Running Goals
              • Finish C25K 22 Jun 2008
              • Run 5K 43:29 29 Jun 2008
              • Complete a 10K fun run

Double IPA Please!

I just bought me some of this powder today. The girl at the register chuckled out loud.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Chris UK

No doubt somebody could also find a use for these - http://www.currantrading.co.uk/index.php?id=22

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

Fat runner

We once bought pregnancy-vitamins and a 24-pack of condoms. The checkout girl looked at us and i said with a straight face: "we want to have a baby, but we're not starting till after the weekend" I will never forget the stunned look on her face. Big grin
                    Goals:
                    Get weight down from 124kg to 100kg (currently 110kg)
                    Survive 1st 10k: 7/09/08 1:01:36 - Second 10k 5/10/08 57:42
                    Survive 1st HM: 26/10/08 2:06:04
                    Must find new goals ...
                      They sell the money butt stuff at my little hardware store, too funny. Sort of off topic, but they should also market "ass pads" My husband is always trying to sit on the couch with just his skivvies on. And they're thin, if you know what I mean. I only allow it if he's recentely taken a shower. But, I know when I'm not around he sits around trying to stink up the furniture. TMI , I'm sure.

- Anya