Training Plan Editor (Read 194 times)

HermosaBoy

Is there a way for me to create a training plan in the Training Editor for myself and then export it (or some other method) so that my training partner can add it to their calendar?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

eric :)

You can create a training plan and then your training partner can copy the plan into his/her log.  Running Wizard plans cannot be viewed or copied by anyone else.

HermosaBoy

You can create a training plan and then your training partner can copy the plan into his/her log.  Running Wizard plans cannot be viewed or copied by anyone else.

Is it a manual (entry by entry) copy? Or is there a way they can copy the entire plan I have set-up leading to our next race (example the one I currently have set-up for Virginia Beach)?

Rob

Just click the copy button.

HermosaBoy

Thanks Eric -- works like a charm!!!

Rob

addyruns

Maybe it is just too early in the morning--but I cannot figure out how to copy a friend's training plan to use it myself. Please explain how to do this. Are there some sort of privacy settings that need to be adjusted in order for me to find her plan?

addyruns,

To copy a plan, go to your friend's training plan page, and click on the plan that you wish to copy to view it.  On the plan's page would be a copy button.  Click it to copy it to your log.  Hope this helps!

eric Smile

addyruns

But does her plan or account have to be public? I can't seem to find her and I know she is here.

A Saucy Wench

well, you do have to find her first...yes

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

thwoodman

Hi,

I cannot seem to create a training plan. I clicked the "training plans" tab and the training plan editor came up. "SAVE" button is greyed out. I also can't seem to drag training items into the calendar. I am currently on my iPad but I also have the same issues on my Android smartphone.

The training plan editor uses drag and drop, which is currently not supported on touch devices.  You will need to use a desktop computer until I fix it.

eric Smile

thwoodman

Thank you Eric. I love the Android app.

Cheers!

Woody

Is there a way to put multiple exercises on a training plan?  For example, if I want to do weights AND a run on the same day?  Every time I try, it asks me if I want to delete the first exercise.  I don't, so I click NO and there doesn't seem like there is a way to add a second one.