Shoes: age vs miles (Read 1028 times)

Hurry up and get better already. We have running to do!
    Do you have any crackers? I have cheese to eat! You better not wait for me....you will probably be in NJ by the time I am running again. (Progression: First swimming, then walking, then bike, then elliptical, and only then running. But I can skip the swim part if I want.)
    Jill_B

I fly.

Do you have any crackers? I have cheese to eat!
      Yes, always. But they are big bird shaped.
      You better not wait for me....you will probably be in NJ by the time I am running again. (Progression: First swimming, then walking, then bike, then elliptical, and only then running. But I can skip the swim part if I want.)
      That stinks. I'll be super speedy by then. Cool

Bring it on.

Yes, always. But they are big bird shaped.
        How cute!!! Do they go well with brie?
        That stinks. I'll be super speedy by then. Cool
        I'll be super happy to get to the walking stage. Running feels like a luxury that cant even be imagined right now. (You want to borrow that bike while I am in Sw? Its not going to do much for the next month!)
        jakesdamajorbomb

if they broke down due to age then they would be decomposing as they sit on the shelf in the store. for all you know those shoes have been up there since the model came out.
          "Man imposes his own limitations, don't set any" - Anthony Bailey "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the Gift." - Pre "Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him,' and I just took off." - Pre "The will to win means nothing if you haven't the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa