When my stomach,ewwww. (Read 613 times)

Sweaty

Today I got up early as usual to go to run, when I was 3.2 k, my stomach started to hurt, I felt nauseated to the point that I had to stop to vomit Tight lipped, I realized that my pulse quickened and I felt much dizzy . Is not the first time that I feel nausea when i run, although it is not very often, but today was the worst. I breakfast 1hour or 45 minutes before leaving, a cup of coffee with milk and one or two granola bars and sometimes fruit. Although, I stayed to finish my 7k today you can realize it was very slow by feeling the stomach decomposed. What is, is that I am not breakfasting enough, or much?. Or how could it be? Does any idea? Undecided
    I don´r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L

Just Be

If you're not running hard and you're getting sick feelings like this during the easy runs, see your doctor right away. He/She will likely order a slew of bloodwork to test you for various things. You should never feel like throwing up during your easy or even moderate to hard runs. If you do, you are either overestimating your ability and running at the upper range of your max heart rate, or something is wrong with you physiologically and you should get evaluated ASAP.
      pandajenn19

Assuming you don't have an illness of some kind, I would suggest the following: 1. Warm up for twice as long as you normally do. Keep an eye on your heart rate during the run, and slow down some. 2. Cut out all dairy prior to a hard workout, even if it is a couple of hours prior. Some people have a really hard time with dairy in their system. 3. Make sure you get some water in you before you go out, not just coffee. 4. The instant you start to feel lightheaded, dizzy, or nauseous, stop running. Sit down. If you can, get some water or gatorade or something in you right away. I cannot tell you how many times I have had clients nearly pass out or vomit when they push too hard in a workout, and it's happened to me a couple of times. Smile Again, it could be something medical, but it could also be due to not doing one of the above. Hope you are feeling better by now!

Sweaty

So far I have no disease, but his words scare me, I hope it is not anything, just a bad training, I recently did blood tests and they are all very well. The only thing is that I have gone down very fast weight as early as this week down nearly 1 kilo more. I am not making diet, but I keep losing weight today my weight was 55 kilos. I imagine that at some point fail to lose weight My mother said that this may be the problem Thank runner92 and pandajenn for your advice, I will be alert to any change in my body.
          I don´r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L