Looking for Texas (DFW or Austin or willing to commute to either area) runners! (Read 61 times)

audreysessa

I am in search of people to run the Capital to Coast relay on October 16-17 with my team. We need two more people. The race is 223 miles total from Austin to Corpus Christi. Each person will run between 16-21 miles in legs of 3-8 miles at a time. We need two more people for our team. Most of us are in DFW so we'll take vans out there or if you're from Austin we can meet there. We are kind of grasping at straws to find our last two runners so if anyone wants to run or knows someone who do let me know! Feel free to email me at audreysessa@yahoo.com or text me at 972-816-7676.

Wing

Joggaholic

Try posting to the Georgetown Running Club on Facebook, I think the group is public.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I am in search of people to run the Capital to Coast relay on October 16-17 with my team. We need two more people. The race is 223 miles total from Austin to Corpus Christi. Each person will run between 16-21 miles in legs of 3-8 miles at a time. We need two more people for our team. Most of us are in DFW so we'll take vans out there or if you're from Austin we can meet there. We are kind of grasping at straws to find our last two runners so if anyone wants to run or knows someone who do let me know! Feel free to email me at audreysessa@yahoo.com or text me at 972-816-7676.

Did you post on the MM facebook page?

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/