First 300 mile month (Read 894 times)

Marquess of Utopia

May: 300.2 Mi - 34:29:56

I would like to thank RunningAhead and the Swamp for the advice and tools that helped me attain this goal.

Lazy idiot

Nice, dude.

Keep it rolling.

Tick tock

A Saucy Wench

nice job!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Awesome.  There's a reason why you recently just broke 16 in the 5k.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

DANG -- And I was just starting to feel good about the fact that I am going to break 150 this month for the first time (really more like 175 or so)......

GOOD JOB --- Thats a lot of miles

Champions are made when no one is watching

Hail to The Victors!

May: 300.2 Mi - 34:29:56

I would like to thank RunningAhead and the Swamp for the advice and tools that helped me attain this goal.

Nice!  Way to go!

Prince of Fatness

Nice work!

Not at it at all. 

kcam

300 miles is good stuff but really impressive is the consistency and race results you've achieved for a while now.  Your 10K race time progression is off the hook - 41:40  down to 35:03 in two years.  5K  20:53 down to 15:59 in pretty much the same time period.  The work has paid off!  Nice job.
                    It's great to see hard work pay off so handsomely, as long as you don't have to dip into your beer money to buy replacement shoes every month.  Keep wearin' em down.

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Marquess of Utopia

300 miles is good stuff but really impressive is the consistency and race results you've achieved for a while now.  Your 10K race time progression is off the hook - 41:40  down to 35:03 in two years.  5K  20:53 down to 15:59 in pretty much the same time period.  The work has paid off!  Nice job.

I just looked at your races. How do you run a marathon 36sec per mile slower than your 5K PR? I would love to be able to pull that off and run a 2:30 marathon.

WOW great job!
                          Woohoo! That's awesome.

~Sara
                          It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

flovesparko

Great job! I didn't think it was humanly possible to run 300 miles in a month.

Marquess of Utopia

Great job! I didn't think it was humanly possible to run 300 miles in a month.

There are people on this site that consistantly run 500+ miles in a month. Some elites crazy people run 600+.

xor

True, pickel, true... but still... 300 miles is very cool and will serve you well.  Woohoo!