Baltimore Half Marathon *race report* (Read 2844 times)

Fantastic stuff Trishie - you are so speedy! Looking forward to seeing your Richmond result.
    va

Well done trishie! Great performance, PR and race report (love the pics and graphics)! I think you are ready for Richmond!
        WOW. Very well done, congrats Trishie!

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Way to go speedy girl! I love that you had gummy sharks. I brought gummy worms to my race but forgot about them while running. Fun medal too.
            WTG Trishie! excellent race and love the report! You are SO gonna kick butt in Richmond!

Jennifer mm#1231

Awesomeness, Trishie. I'm jealous of the medal too!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Dog-Love

Trisha: I will definately try for Baltimore sometime in the future. I am at the Center for Marine Biotechnology learning about the blue crab facility and learning some techniques to take back to Alaska. Ran 7+ miles around the waterfront and enjoyed the great weather.
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Me and my gang in Breck

Trishie, Great Race and and awesome PR. Good luck in Richmond. Mark

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Great race. Congrats on the PR.
                    mikeymike

Nice work. It's pretty inspiring to see all the big PRs going down this weekend. And the multimedia race reports are really upping the ante too!

Runners run

Anyone have pizza?

Trishie, I can't believe I didn't see this post before, but now that I did, I hope I am not too late in congratulating you. Wow! 1:46:57....let's see......my best was 1:44:58....we could be together in the same pace group!! I love that medal they gave you, and finishing inside the stadium absolutely rocks. Camden Yards is one of the nicest ballparks in the country. Belated congrats, and who knows....this could be a race I might want to run in as a prep for the NYC Marathon next year? Cool
                          Congrats on the PR.