Gah, I hate that! (Read 715 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ooh...good point! Evil grin
    So did you just crank up your thermostat? Evil grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So did you just crank up your thermostat? Evil grin
      Shy

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Zoom-Zoom - Thanks for the laugh....I'm sitting here at work busting a gut cause the mind when way off course until I read the definition. I'm still rolling
        Happy Running,
        Troy
        "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

Just me...

When I'm just minding my business and the meter reader walks by the kitchen window and nearly gives me a grabber! Shocked At least I'm not nekkid.... Blush
          Is it bad that I didn't even have to look at the definition to know what you were talking about? When I read the sentence I had a mental image of Fred Sanford in my head.

3/22/09- 177.0 Goal- 145(flexible)

The other day my husband and I came home and I immediately noticed fresh footprints in our snow covered lawn. they came from the side of the house, walked across the front and went to the other side of the house. after I asked my husaband if they were his, I basically panicked or about 20 minutes thinking someone was casing out our joint while we were out. then i realized it was the stupid meter man.....they really need to post something on the door to let you know they were there.

Another Passion

Is it bad that I didn't even have to look at the definition to know what you were talking about? When I read the sentence I had a mental image of Fred Sanford in my head.
              Hehe.... "I'm comin' Elizabeth!" Big grin

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now I have the "Sanford & Son" theme song earworm... Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay