Ticker Factory (Read 176 times)

Linda

I would love to be able to add a ticker in my sig.

IG profile @lindasig_runs

Headsweats Ambassador Discount Code  "LINDASIGRUNS"

Over 45 PR's:  5K - 21:21, Half - 1:39:49, Full - 3:33.47

eric :)

Linda6897,

RA does not allow images in the forums to avoid abuse.  Posters that include multiple images in their signatures will drown out the thread of its contents.  That said, if enough people want this, I can certainly reconsider.

eric Smile

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I like the site much better without tickers. Just my opinion.

Here the log can serve the same purpose. If someone wants to see how much you run, they can look at your training log.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I like the site much better without tickers. Just my opinion.

Here the log can serve the same purpose. If someone wants to see how much you run, they can look at your training log.

x2. 

I like how clean the forum is. If we need a countdown of any kind (and I really don't require it here), I'd rather be able to add "goal race" to my training log.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Having seen the ungodly bulky sigs on some Mommy forums my wife was on after our first child was born ... no, thanks.  Extra clutter, usually animated, and crowds the actual posting content.

A ticker on someone's training log page is no problem, though.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

xor

Part of the issue is that RWOL had sigs for years and then a few months ago, wiped that feature away because Pluck allowed folks to stuff jscript into that text and apparently nefarious things were happening.

I think a lot of folks are super duper happy that RA allows simple sigs.

I would be ok with tickers.  I do not want images in general.  Hell, long text signatures can be annoying too (especially after one line posts), but I digress.